Monday, October 31, 2016

To be quite honest with you, I've just had the craziest week. Lots of heartache, pain and anxiety over the silliest of things. One of the hardest things for me is to let my heart seep vulnerability. Isn't it really hard to do hard things? There's this back little corner at my work & Its always been one of my favorite spots that I always pass. I walked by last night and stopped myself. I realized, in the midst of our lives, God provides a safe, sweet little corner for us to take refuge in & sometimes it just takes us to stop where we're at and be enthralled in who He is: providing us with these little peaceful corners. For in the silence. In the waiting. In the unknown. And in the storm. He gives us a safe corner with Him. And when you find Him your heart exhales, "Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you all along." And you can breathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment