Sunday, September 28, 2014

2

Monday, I went to get an ultra sound. 

Turns out that another lump has formed in one of my breasts. 

It's weird. You know how we tend to take our bodies for granted? 
We forget how sacred they really are. 
I mean, we are who we are by our bodies. God gave these forms to us and said,"This is for you. Take care of it. For some time, you won't believe this, but know that you are perfect in my eyes."

And here I have a couple deformities. 
And that's ok. 
I know God was in that room with me. Comforting me and whispering," I love you. I got this."

The tech said its rare that she's seen 20 year olds develop breast cancer this early. She said it could just be cysts. 

I still have another appointment to attend and from there we'll get more results. 
For now, I'm thankful for a God who is capable. 

Yours truly, 
AGR 

No comments:

Post a Comment