Saturday, September 20, 2014

Can I get a pic? (;

That is probably one of the most degrading sentences I ever receive from guys. 
Now wait a sec, you know what I'm talking about right? Guys that ask for a photo but want a little extra than just a pretty smile. 
In the lieu of meeting new guys from school, other places, etc. I've noticed that after exchanging numbers with a few, they just jump right into this question. I think it's rather horrid. 

Do these guys think I'm pizza? Listen.
You get your pizza. 
Before even digging in, your nose is aroused by the pepperoni aroma it let's off, by the look of that beauty of that square pizza box shows off and you just can't wait to dive in! 
And once you do, you eat to your hearts content. Indulging yourself in every morsel the pizza has to offer. And when you're full and satisfied, all that is left really is the box. And if you're the Earthy type, you recycle it and move onto another pizza or you simply chuck it in the trash. 

And that's how I feel when you ask me for pictures of me: trash. 
Is my hearty insides not worth knowing? 
I mean if I were to send you that, it's like sending everything I am to you through a picture. It's like sex without the physicality of it. 
How dare you try and take that away from me. 
Where is the respect? 
Nowhere.
Cool, you get the trash too buddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment