Sunday, August 10, 2014

Dates. Not the fruit.

So in the past week, I have been asked out on 4 different dates. 
This has NEVER happened to me before and I'm going to document them here for you. I'll keep you posted on what happens, how it goes and if this guy is a keeper. 
And yes. 4 different guys. 
Now let me give you my view: I think that dating around, not just dating one person is an ok thing. I will not date them all at the same time goodness no, I may drop a couple here and there (due to qualities I find unattractive) but they are clearly options. 
Shouldn't we have the opportunity to figure out qualities we like in men and ones we don't? Absolutely. 
I am very flattered to have been asked out, but I am not looking for anything to come out of these: not long term stuff, marriage, a future, etc. NO. 
These are just cool opportunities to learn about the opposite gender, meet some cool guys and find out what I want my Prince Charming to look like. 
If something sparks an interest, super super cool. But you'll just have to stay tuned (:

Always,
Alexis 

No comments:

Post a Comment