Saturday, August 9, 2014

Today

Today, I did nothing and it was beautiful. 
After a long week at work, it was nice to have a day with no obligations. 
This morning I watched all 4 hours of Pride and Prejudice with Jennifer Ehle and the guy from Nanny McPhee . (Sorry bud I can't recall your name.)
Then I wanted a Mr. Darcy but such a day has not come. I also want to start using the term, "Make Haste!" Because it just sounds SO COOL!
Afterwards, I went to the park and read some of Pride and Prejudice and wished I had met Jane Austen. What a nifty young lady she must have been! 
I do suggest you read it. It is a handsome book, indeed. 
They're rubbing off on me, those characters. 
I admired the trees and wind. It was lovely. 
I picked up some grub and made haste back to the house. Relaxed for awhile.  Read. 
Then went for a stroll about the park this breezy eve.  
I admired the moon, the sky and loved the peace even more. 
That is something I don't often get. I worry that with school and work picking up again this next semester, I'll lose sight of peace. 
But I love this feeling. And I love knowing I'm never alone. For god is always with me. 
I'm praying this feeling remains, because it just is too good to be true at a time like this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment