Sunday, May 11, 2014

the hair

I recently cut my hair....MYSELF!
Dude, my hair used to be so gross.
It was so dead and horrid from years of not treating it right, straightening it & curling it.

Now, I remember to treat my hair so that it maintains a nice healthy coolio wave.
Some recommended treatment I have for keeping your hair healthy:

Olive Oil : leave it in your hair for like a half hour to an hour. Your hair will be oily & grody afterwards so do this on a day that you're going to sit in your yogurt pants all day and watch Star Wars.

Mayonnaise: same thing as above, but your hair is going to smell nasty. So, don't plan any dates with your boo-thang for a couple days afterwards.

Coconut Oil: same. Your hair will smell like the bath & body works store but it will still be oily-looking.

Apple-Cider Vinegar: relieves dryness. Works great as a conditioner. BUT your hair will smell nasty-nast.
Again, just take a couple days off from life and lay in your bed with your stinky hair and love on some ice cream.

Baking Soda: Depending on how much hair you have, you may have to use a little more for thicker hair. Try to get it into your scalp by adding some water to it.


One time, I mixed these all together and it fizzled (made a cool science project) and my hair smelled like baby throw-up.
Don't do that.

Want to know a secret?
Add some lemon juice to your hair, go sit in the sun for a couple hours and it will naturally highlight your hair!
Can't wait to do it over the summer!

You're Wonderful,

Lex


No comments:

Post a Comment